We know e-commerce companies
We've helped hundreds of e-commerce stores - on all platforms - with technical optimization, content production, and off-site social and link development, even paid . We've even worked with e-commerce platforms like Shopify directly as clients.
Why e-commerce companies choose us for their SEO:
- In-depth research into their business, industry, and competition
- Detailed action plans and recommendations to beat their competition organically
- In-depth explanation and guidance implementing the strategies we recommend
- Transparent approach to pricing, recommendations, and communication
- Prioritized approach to action items that have the fastest results in order of magnitude
E-commerce companies usually need our help the most with:
- Keyword Research
- Content Marketing Strategy
- Product Optimization
- Blog Content Production
- Conversion Goals Setup
- Reporting & Analytics
- Technical Optimization
- Internal Link Architecture Updates
- Domain & Shopping CMS Transitions
- Backlink Audits & Recommendations
- Negative Backlink Cleanup
- Link Development, Outreach & PR
We have experience in all areas of e-commerce
Not only have we worked on some of the world's biggest e-commerce stores, we've also worked with e-commerce platforms directly, including one of the industry leaders, Shopify.
E-commerce clients are one of our favorites to work with because the availability of vast analytics data, mixed with the fast turn-around of implementation can cause some dramatic improvements in net rankings, traffic, and organic revenue in a short amount of time.
We've worked on multiple e-commerce platforms at a ground level, helping to optimize their own websites and platform as a whole to better suit their user's needs - using Google's best practices at a net level across all stores. This gives us unique experience in e-commerce SEO.
See how we achieved a 188% Improvement in Organic Search Traffic for SurThrival's ecommerce health supplement store built on Shopify.
Want to know if SEO is a good investment for you before diving into a full project with us?
We can put together a proprietary opportunity assessment for you in a couple of days that can show you what you stand to gain by investing in a quality SEO campaign. We just need a few things from you first.
Ready to discuss your project with our team?
We would love to have a quick discussion to hear your situation and to put together a custom solution for your needs. Please fill out this quick form below so we can have a helpful, informed conversation!